So what is Female Techpreneur?
FTP is an exciting, new, UK based female-led social enterprise – the brainchild of Female Techpreneur Bukky M. Babajide whose passion is to help tech business owners connect to mentors, thought leaders, grants, investors, education, business support and so much more! FTP has been designed to help tech businesses learn how scale-up and exit effectively.
Who is it for?
FTP is for female-led tech businesses, founders, Leaders but of course, male-led tech businesses are also very welcome!
“The tech world needs the perspective of more women founders if we’re going to tackle some of the biggest challenges impacting us,” said Craig Newmark, founder of craigslist. In 2018, FTP came about as a result of my concern that females in Tech are not as lucky as their male counterparts in securing funding for their startups or scaling their businesses. Also, the lack of successful BAME role models for your girls going into STEM as a career or tech entrepreneur played a major part in my decision to create a platform will showcase and connect any female in tech and also our male advocates.
- We care about “Innovation”
- We care about Equality
- We care about Diversity
- And what brings all these together for us is Technology
Our Aim is to create a hub for female entrepreneurs & leaders to close the gender gap and be more inclusive whilst delivering technological innovations.
We will operate a female-led membership community program to provide wrap-around support on all areas of business launch to scaling.
This will provide a forum to:
- Connect investors, alternative funding providers to startups
- Associate with like-minded techpreneurs
- Provide access to tech leaders/ mentors to guide you to success
- Provide business support and business growth experts
- Attend regular meetings, workshops/ events on a variety of hot topics and mastermind sessions
- Pitch your startup business
- Join our Startup Academy either as a thought leader or a business owner
We are a very new initiative with strong values and open to collaboration and partnership, please contact us here.